Thursday 8 May 2008

Evening report

After the excitement of the morning I next visited a place where learning was happening. Method of learning seems to be absorbing knowledge whilst lying on grass in sun. I think I might join in in the name of scientific investigation...

I later discovered something orange and bubbly, but the current was too strong for Leon to swim in. It soon disappeared though, I think I scared it away with my splooshing.



I made some new friends who took me to a sparkly place called Peeser, and then took me back to their nest to meet the rest of the family. Had to tell off cross_triangle for making improper suggestions about my relations with my new friends...






On my way home I got stuck in jam. It seemed to be making Sapiens very angry, especially as it was hot. I didn't mind though, it was warm and sticky...

Later I heard hissing noises in the next room. It turned out to be Sapien food preparation and I investigated further. It was hot and spitty so I got out of there quicksmart.


After dinner I decided to relax, put all my feet up and watch tellybox. It is bright and colourful and I like it! I'll have to find myself a more comfortable seat though...


No comments: