Friday 30 May 2008

Holiday Snaps and Recon 2

After getting my magicglowbox fixed I can now share my Bank Holiday snaps.

On the way I did my duty for Recon 2 and found some wiffie at the aeroport.



I also found some wiffie in the Grannitt City where I spent the Bank Holiday weekend. Seems this wiffie malarkey is not just at home...


The Grannitt City was much sunnier than I expected so I went down to the beach to see if I could find any relations. The sand was lovely and soft and I really liked to the views out to sea. Made me wish I could swim better. My fur is not good when it gets wet :o(





I then walked down to the links and saw people playing crikkit. It was a very long game, I don't know how they can be bothered...


Turns out that Scotchland is not as cold as everyone says. I didn't see any Scotches though, must try harder next time!

No comments: