Monday 9 June 2008

Scotchland trip

This weekend I went to a different part of Scotchland. I started journeying at the Learning Place...



I got on a Trayne that was headed for somewhere called Noost Reet where I was supposed to find a new bigger one to take me to Scotchland.


Noost Reet was very busy with lots of Sapiens carrying big bags and looking annoyed. I found a flashy board that was supposed to tell me where to find my trayne. It was pretty and bright but you had to wait a long time for it to change. I dint really understand it.


After I found my Trayne I saw it was covered in glyphs. Not sure what they mean. Praps is its name? Maybe member of gang like Ludens and is displayin rank?


I climbed aboard and found my seat. Once I was there though I had problems getting comfytable.



We set off! Finally my destintation was revealed. I was goin Eddybra! There was a spooky voice came from nowhere that told me this.

It was a long journey so I had to make entertainment for myself. I liked looking out of the window as the world went past really fast. When we were in cunntree I really liked the green colour, and then I saw fluffy sky-glyphs on legs walking around on the ground! I was falabbermagastid!


Half way there a man came through the Trayne calling everyone 'rubbish'. I thought that was very rude but noone else seemed to mind. Trayne started getting crampy smelly hot. All sapiens arguing over seets. Leon no like so went sleepy.

When woke got bored an thought I'd try some crowshay. My luden likes it a lot but I just got tangled. What they were making made a comfy seat though.






I is arrived!! Staying in place called Leeth which seems very sunshiney. Leon have to be careful not go bright red.





In the night I got taken to a gigg where there was flashy lights and smoke. Leon not like the sounds though - loud and shouty.



The next day went esplorring. I climbed all over Eddybra - is not as big as originally thought.




Sat down to relax after esplorring and saw some wiffie in the park!!





Next day we went on day trip to norfberrik. BEECH!! Leon feel very at home as saw sand and see. Also met some friends, one let me take a ride on his back.


Leon like Scotchland very much - everybit seen so far is sandy and warm :o) Is very tired now tho and needs rest before continuing on next mishun...

No comments: